Donations for Connor

"I've made this blog for my brother Connor Dick. He was in a bad work accident falling 30+ feet off the UBC building they were working on October 24th, 2013. He sustained multiple injuries, the worst being a traumatic brain injury called Diffuse Axonal Injury. I will post updates and pictures on his progress along his road to recovery. We've made a PayPal account and a trust account for Connor where you can make donations. Every bit helps no matter how big or small. You can also help bring awareness to traumatic brain injuries by sharing his story."

Friday, January 17, 2014

A Big Thank You!

As we receive donations for Connors fundraiser from companies, businesses and people I will add them on here. Some of these places have a connection to Connor and some of them don't but it's so amazing to see the generosity from each and every one of them. A big thank you goes out to all of them for helping Connor!

The company all my brothers work for.

The location for Connors fundraiser and our one brothers friends mom, happens to own it.

Connor and his friends gym in Langley, BC

A local restaurant in Cloverdale, BC. They're always helping people in our community!

No connections to them which make it even more touching they offered to help Connor.

A local company located in Surrey, BC. The owner happens to be a friend of our moms and we can't thank them enough for their generosity!


Another local company located in the heart of Cloverdale, BC. Even though they are doing fundraisers of their own to make sure they stay open, they still take the time to help others in the community!















































Vancouver River Rafting – Canadian Outback whitewater river rafting adventures























































2 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that folks are donating to Conor's recovery. I'm coming up on 19 years post- second-degree car-vs.-bicycle accident, and I think that the development in TBI treatment is amazing. I'm one of the first high level survivors, though I give all the credit for that to my neurosurgeon, Dr. Njchekube. Anyway I found you via Google Plus. Looking forward to following Conor's journey. If I can help in any way, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing acts of kindness and generosity for my nephew Connor. Nice to see there is still some good in this world!

    ReplyDelete